COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY CONCERNS
During the pandemic, Holmdel Imaging has remained open to care for patients needing essential imaging. As our community reopens, we are responding to the increasing demand.
Our highest priority is the safety of our team and our patients so we are taking extra precautions:
- More rigorous and frequently cleaning of all common areas and exam rooms
- Offering curbside check-in to bypass the waiting area
- Limiting the number of patients and visitors within the center to allow for proper social distancing
- Staff and patients are required to wear face coverings
- Screening patients and staff for Covid-19 symptoms
If you have any questions, or you are ready to schedule your appointment, please call us at 732 671 6618 or use the form below. We value your trust and look forward to seeing you soon.